* Kilari Révolution *
Voici un forum 100 % Kilari.

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Distilling Your Dream The StepByStep Kit For Business Pla

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    * Kilari Révolution * Index du Forum -> * Cré@tions * -> Commandes ☂
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aleferri

Masculin
Votre persos préférer dans Kilari: Erina
Votre groupe préférer: Tous

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 21:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Distilling Your Dream The StepByStep Kit For Business Pla Répondre en citant

Dear Amazon Customer,

Like any entrepreneur, before creating this all-in-one Business Plan Kit I did my due diligence. Amazon is filled with $20 options that describe themselves as step-by-step and easy to use, just as I do. Having bought and read many of them myself, I respectfully disagree. <strong>I designed <em>Distilling Your Dream</em> to offer more</strong>, which is why it costs more.

<h4><strong>HERE'S WHAT I OFFER That No One Else Does:</strong></h4><ul> <li><strong>Concise.</strong> This kit is as distilled as it gets. I&#x2019;ve spent years boiling down the process to its essence &#x2013; no fillers, artificial flavors or unnecessary extras.</li><li><strong>Step-By-Step.</strong> <em>Distilling Your Dream</em> is the most easy-to-follow, sequential and streamlined option on the market.</li><li><strong>Conversational.</strong> This kit was designed to recreate the experience I give my clients. It will feel like I&#x2019;m sitting right next to you, explaining every step in plain English.</li><li><strong>Real Life Examples.</strong> <em>Distilling Your Dream</em> is chock-full of real examples that clearly explain the HOWs and WHYs behind every step, so you can arrive at the answers that help you build a thriving business.</li><li><strong>I&#x2019;m Accessible.</strong> I&#x2019;m a real live person who&#x2019;s available to you by the hour for one-on-one guidance if you need it.</li></ul> In short, you&#x2019;ve probably shopped at both discount stores and specialty boutiques. Sometimes the discount store is the best choice to fit your modest needs, but sometimes you&#x2019;re looking for something that will last forever. The great news is, there&#x2019;s a business plan solution for everyone.

<strong>If you&#x2019;re looking for the best long-term solution, <em>Distilling Your Dream</em> is the one for you.</strong> But if you&#x2019;re not sure, I recommend you buy a less expensive book to start. You&#x2019;ll only be out $20, and then you&#x2019;ll be able to see what I&#x2019;m talking about. The great news is, when you&#x2019;re ready <em>Distilling Your Dream</em> will be here waiting for you.

So... what are you waiting for? You can do this!

-Diane

<h4><strong>WHAT YOU GET</strong></h4> Whether you&#x2019;re bootstrapping or looking for investors, you&#x2019;ll get everything you need, including:

1. An <strong>eBook</strong> that explains the WHATs, WHYs and HOWs of a powerful business plan for any industry.
2. <strong>Worksheets</strong> that guide you through each step of the words and the numbers.
3. <strong>Templates</strong>* that help you build a strong narrative, realistic financial projections and persuasive executive summary.
4. A <strong>FREE &#xbd; hour of consulting time</strong> with startup expert Diane Tarshis!

*<em>Download Word & Excel templates FREE after purchase (the last page explains how). Excel templates have <strong>formulas built right in!</strong> Plus you&#x2019;ll get a PDF copy of the worksheets so you can type and save your work right in the document.</em>

<h4><strong>AUTHOR</strong></h4>Wharton grad and startup expert Diane Tarshis doesn&#x2019;t <em>tell</em> you how to write your business plan, she <em>shows</em> you, walking you through the process step-by-step with examples, tips, templates and do-it-yourself worksheets.

Diane has been advising early-stage entrepreneurs for more than 20 years through her firm, Startup Distillery. Her custom business plans have helped countless entrepreneurs launch successful businesses and secure funding. They also cost thousands of dollars. <em>Distilling Your Dream</em> is Diane&#x2019;s <strong>low-cost/high-result solution</strong> for any entrepreneur who has a great idea, but a limited budget.

This is where Diane shares all of her experience and insights &#x2013; she doesn&#x2019;t hold back a single thing &#x2013; giving you the very same guidance she gives her clients.

Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book full

Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book 2shared
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book without payment
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) full ebook
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book Mega
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book for ibooks
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) read free ipad
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) download torrent ExtraTorrent
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) audio book
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) kickass book download
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book buy cheap
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) kindle download free
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) torrent download Rarbg free
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) sale book
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) Google Drive
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) full ebook
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) link online francais access book
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) download torrent ExtraTorrent
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) free android audio selling djvu
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) eReader itunes view windows download
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) download android
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) sale book
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) free macbook read
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book pc free
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book from htc online
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book pdf
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) value pdf full mp3 book
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) mobile pdf
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) download french
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book read
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book docs
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book BitTorrent free
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book ipad free
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book full
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) bookstore access selling online ebay
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) mobile pdf
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book google docs
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book google docs
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book Mega
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) thepiratebay torrent download
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) download free cloud
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book download via Transmission
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) download via torrent client
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) full reading ios online apple
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book download fb2
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book from motorola read
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book kindle
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) book iCloud
Distilling Your Dream: The Step-By-Step Kit for Business Plans (with templates!) free iphone

07f867cfac

All are right on the money, but espNeed more? Try out &nbspAdvanced Search (20+ criteria)SHARETWEETSHAREEMAILCopy it to easily share with friendsUndo Diane Tarshis&rlm;StartupDistillr Jun 20 More Copy link to Tweet Embed Tweet Diane Tarshis Retweeted Alison Tanker Right on! Diane Tarshis added, Alison TankerAliTanker Day 1 of our California workshop with some kick ass educators who are building #entrepreneurship courses across 12 states & 3 countries pic.twitter.com/IpVHWCng7n 0 replies 0 retweets 1 like Reply Retweet Retweeted Like 1 Liked 1 Thanks
Product Marketing Using Social Media + FREE SoftwareLearning Analytics Complete Self-Assessment GuideBelow the Potomac (Classic Reprint)Jam&oacute;n Ib&eacute;rico: A Connoisseur&rsquo;s Guide (Spain Travel Guide 2017)Financial Crisis and Regulatory Reforms: The Basel Story to TaxpayersAngewandte+Makro%26ouml%3Bkonomie%3A+Eine+praxisbezogene+Einf%26uuml%3Bhrung+%28German+Edition%29Social Media Marketing Tips: Best Media Marketing Strategies to Marketing SuccessDaily Book Keeping BookThe Founder's Mentality: How to Overcome the Predictable Crises of GrowthThe best lil' book about intervews. period.: how to ace the interview and get the job.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 21:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    * Kilari Révolution * Index du Forum -> * Cré@tions * -> Commandes ☂ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation